Why Pump Concrete?
- A Concrete Pump places concrete faster and more accurately with less labor than any other method
- On site, concrete pumping allows you to reallocate valuable personnel to other duties
- You can discharge more ready-mix trucks in less time using a concrete pump.
- Concrete pumping keeps jobs on schedule Concrete pumps increase job site safety – ready-mix trucks are kept at the curb away from embankments, excavations and other dangerous obstructions
- Concrete pumps reduce congestion and control traffic on job sites
- Concrete pumps place concrete exactly where you want it
- Different configurations of concrete pumps provide flexibility on a job site allowing you access to areas that are not accessible without a pump
Combined Concrete Pumping offers the following concrete pumping services:
• Residential Concrete Pumping
• Commercial Concrete Pumping
• Industrial Concrete Pumping
• Washout bags - Combined Concrete Pumping can provide washout bags to contain concrete pump washouts. Please contact us for more information and current pricing.
• Telebelt (Telescopic Conveyor)